By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who's getting "Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City"?

That^^ is the two downlaodable contents for gta 4 on a disk. It will be available when gay tony comes out and will cost 40 dollars...

btw im getting it!

Around the Network

nobody?

No.

i don't have the original game

Yeah, I'm getting it. Was playing L&tD a few nights ago.

I haven't bought Lost and Damned yet, and that's still $20 plus Hard Drive space. I planned on getting both. If I can get all of the content on disc, save some HDD space, AND trade in my copy of GTA IV (or give it to my sister) for $40, then this is a no-brainer! Thanks for the info, OP. Had no idea that this disc existed!

Around the Network

d21lewis

I am pretty sure the disc just installs it to your hard drive.(as did the oblivion and forza discs)

d21lewis said:
I haven't bought Lost and Damned yet, and that's still $20 plus Hard Drive space. I planned on getting both. If I can get all of the content on disc, save some HDD space, AND trade in my copy of GTA IV (or give it to my sister) for $40, then this is a no-brainer! Thanks for the info, OP. Had no idea that this disc existed!

you need your original disk...

toastboy44562 said:
d21lewis said:

What?  Then how does this work?  Do I have to perform an HD install of the new disc?  If so, then the choice is no longer a "no-brainer" and more of a "some-brainer"......

PS3 or PC release?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

d21lewis said:
toastboy44562 said:
d21lewis said:

What?  Then how does this work?  Do I have to perform an HD install of the new disc?  If so, then the choice is no longer a "no-brainer" and more of a "some-brainer"......

not sure how it works exactly but i know you have to have the original disk...