By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 vs PS3 console exclusives

sega4life said:
monlosez said:
sega4life said:

um... are you leaving some games out on PS3 or what?

I mean I even see some games that are not even exclusive to the 360 in the 360 list...

whats the deal?

is this a joke thread?

Like what games. These are console exclusives. Could be on PC but won't be on both consoles.

So... were is MGS4, Uncharted 1, 2, GT5, Ratchet, so on and so on..

The TC only included games that are exclusive to a console but they are shared with PC 

Around the Network

Wow, interesting list. It shows that Microsoft loves the console exclusive, loves sharing and generally doesn't have lazy developers. PS3 exclusive developers are much more lazy because they don't share with PC.

Tease.

Best PS3 exclusives are clearly being left out, also I don't recognize most of the 360 games there. :O

Dunno if it's about being lazy, sony propably buys exclusivity rights from developers in hope that they get sell more ps3's.

I don't understand what this list means.

Feylic said:
I don't understand what this list means.

They are exclusives shared with other platforms, PC mainly. *console exclusives*. They aren't strictly classed as exclusives but the OP is pointing them out to contrast the differences between the PS3 and Xbox 360 libraries if they are included. Not everyone games on or has a gaming PC.

Tease.

Around the Network

so this list jsut shows that if you have a PC there is less reason to get a 360?????
i dont get it

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

i see amphibian twice for the ps3

@radha

shut up

@axumblade

hi

Everyone knows the 360 game collection is stronger than the PS3 collection.
Everyone already knows there's more exclusives on Xbox 360.

This thread is useless.

My Gaming Setup

Does this list have any point other then being incomplete and lacking on the PS3 exclusives? Which will only lead to flaming/trolling/bitching and complaining?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Does this list have any point other then being incomplete and lacking on the PS3 exclusives? Which will only lead to flaming/trolling/bitching and complaining?

no( im adding these words so you don't ban me)

though i do like the list