By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Guessing Super Mario Galaxy 2's Metascore

Around the Network

i personally don't find any way SMG can be improved

it's my best game of all time! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

mrfool said:
Hmmmmm...What do you guys think about New Super Mario Bros. Wii? I heard from the guys at E3 that it's really fun.

It will outsell Galaxy 2 by millions upon millions, but get a lower Metacritic score because reviewers are haters.

If Galaxy 2 gets a Metacritic score lower than Halo 2, it's because they hate Yoshi and they hate fun.

My guess for Galaxy 2 is 95.

It won't get a higher score i'm almost sure.

proabably about 95

Probably lower than the first, despite probably being better.

But F* that,
It has MULTI COLOURED YOSHIS!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
I will buy it.

Around the Network

The curse of the sequel

98 with Yoshi!!! Bigger worlds!! Yoshi will be the extra 1!!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

I'm thinking 93-94. It will be better than the original, but won't have the "wow factor" of te first one obviously.

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

I just hope there are some changes besides Yoshi. Like a real co-up or something this time? And do you guys think Luigi will be playable again? Or someone else? I really want someone else when I get all 120 stars, then I have a reason to play it a second time.

And perhaps a hard mode in the game called dare devil. I think you know how the concept would work and how freaking hard it would be :) And of course a BIG reward when you complete the daredevil mode.

And I also hope that there's no time on how long you can use Ice Mario and fire Mario. And also some new cool power ups and no more jump Mario. Also a big hub world with some secrets in it.

Oh, and online leader bords for each level. The one who completes the level the fastest will be first and so on.

If they would do all this, then it would get 100% lol XD