By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TD Bald impossi-Bull

How the hell am I ever gonna beat this guy?  Are TD Macho Man, Sandman and Donkey Kong even harder still?

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

TD bald bull can only be knocked down by star punches, so try to get them stars, fighting him in a exhibition match is a good way to learn his patterns, avoid the bull charge at all costs, its quite painful

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I figured out the star punch thing. It's just that he thoroughly kicks my ass. I find it so difficult that this might actually make me take a break from the game for awhile.

Bald Bull is hard but Super Macho man is harder and the Sandman is kicking my ass now

nubala said:
Bald Bull is hard but Super Macho man is harder and the Sandman is kicking my ass now

Great!  Can't wait!  (sarcasm)  Looking forward to all the F-bombs I'll be flinging at my TV.

Around the Network

They key to Bald Bull is to hit him with a delayed jab or two after he snaps back from one of your retaliatory flurries. This not only wears down his health faster, but will sometimes earn you the stars you need to knock his fat ass down.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Personally, I found Bald Bull way harder than both Super Macho Man and Mr. Sandman, in TD. Even though Sandman gets kind of annoying, he's in no way as annoying as Bald Bull.

DK is probably worse though.

The whole TD thing was just a bit too much for me and I have given up (I was on the 2nd fighter). Even Glass Joe defeated me about 10 times. Going back to playing Little King's Story. When I have a bit more patience I may watch youtube videos to see how you defeat each character and the take on the challenge but with Conduit, Grand Slam Tennis and Wii Sports Resort out soon I doubt that's ever going to happen.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Bald Bull is the hardest of them all, definitely. The trick is to memorize his patterns, especially through the first round. It also becomes incredibly easier if you can counter his Charge instead of having to dodge it, because if you counter it, his stamina depletes completely and you get a star, which basically sets you right up for another knock-down

Super Macho Man is much easier, so long as you work around his 1-hit knock-down attack (his "Super Macho Man" triple clothesline).

Sandman is pretty easy too. But i can't figure out how i'm supposed to get to Donkey Kong?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.