By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if that Zelda image was the boxart?

Boxart for Zelda games have traditionally been rather simple. It's usually just a sword and shield, or an emblem of sorts (console wise, that is).

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Around the Network
ZZetaAlec said:
killeryoshis said:
No It needs to be more epic

Zelda boxart has never been 'epic' (with the possible exeption of the FSA boxart), it's always manged to be reserved yet striking.

ok than it needs to be less epic

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I think it would be great...if I hadn't already seen it. I wouldn't want to wait like 2 years for boxart and...it's the first pic I ever saw.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

its not as epic as TP box art.

This is the only Zelda boxart I would call 'epic'

Around the Network

I don't really care about the front of the boxart, it's mostly the sides that I want to see!

The Wind Waker's was laughable. Just put Times New Roman and there we go!.... *sigh*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I certainly wouldn't mind.

its a great piece of art, but i would like something even better

That can't be a Zelda boxart. Where's the gold? ;_;

That fairy thing looks really dumb anyway. The actual design and the way she's positioned.

Fine by me.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light