By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

If you got out of debt, people would stop going to your profile page to see what you did.

Around the Network

@Gnizmo

wow, you seem to have made a whole court case against leo-j......lol

I just feel that AS leo-j is a "member".....he SHOULD get the kind of privileges that we get, as he is a member its only fair for him to be able to enjoy all the facilities (Prediction league & chat room)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
I had more vg$ and posts than soriku at one point, but everything turned against me, it had to be me that has caused it, and for that I am truely sorry.

The only time you ever had more posts than Soriku was the few first months you were here... mostly because you had a 1 month headstart over him. (he was catching you up slowly at that time, he had almost caught you when you were presumably banned around October so he passed you easily)

That was before VG$ were introduced... I do vaguely remmber because you had clearly lost the "most posts battle" you attempted to stay ahead of Soriku in VG$ very early on.... but it was a totally seperate time to when you had more posts than him.

darthdevidem01 said:
@Gnizmo

wow, you seem to have made a whole court case against leo-j......lol

I just feel that AS leo-j is a "member".....he SHOULD get the kind of privileges that we get, as he is a member its only fair for him to be able to enjoy all the facilities (Prediction league & chat room)

The negative VG$ that go with a ban is intended to limit the access habitual trolls have to parts of the site. It is a way to punish them for being habitual trolls. If he wants to have access to them then he needs to give back to the community to help work off the harm he has done by trolling the shit out of the boards. He was not just assigned some arbitrary negative number for his VG$ to be funny, and he hasn't be denied any chance to earn them through helping the community. In short, he made his bed and now he has to lay in it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

darthdevidem01 said:

I dunno, you could submit news

I had my highest VG$ day ever today due to the submission of 3 news stories (they did get dugg so technically I helped the site) giving $150 each

I'm sure they will lower the amount of VG$ given for news stories soon, that was A LOT! lol

But I think ioi/mods should just qipe your slate clean

EDIT:

Final option = threaten to leave the site & get melodramatic unless they give you back VG$ or wipe your slate clean!!!!!

you do the final option and I can gurantee they will ignore you

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

agreed i want my money back

I missed alot of profit I want atleast another 20.000 vg$ but missed profits could be as high as 80.000 vg$

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

About 180-200 news article submissions THAT ARE ACCEPTED will wipe your slate clean.

You can easily do that in a couple of months if you work hard.

Create a new account, thats what I do.
I know you might lose some of your status and rep, but it could be worth it. On your new account you could have a very very very similar name, and the same avatar.

Megaman is a great example

@taz

but then he would loose the post count!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@taz

but then he would loose the post count!

And? Im really a 3k poster altogether, now im 50.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest