By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

I hope someone adds cheats for SNES games. I need some for the illusion of gaia :o

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

where is my money for my gta2 cheats hmm?

I don't know what you're talking about, I told you I accepted all your submissions

Orca_Azure said:
I hope someone adds cheats for SNES games. I need some for the illusion of gaia :o

Yeah, it would be great if someone *hint* added them

zexen_lowe said:
kirby007 said:

where is my money for my gta2 cheats hmm?

I don't know what you're talking about, I told you I accepted all your submissions

check my money list i didn't get shit

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Orca_Azure said:

What kind of cheats do you need?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I dont think anyone cares, Ive messaged someone and they didnt repsond

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

if you are talking about the missing payments, don't expect to get paid for them, but I do want to get it fixed as soon as possible. Only ioi does this as a full time job, so give us some time.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Missing payments? Im talking about my deficit.

mM
nordlead said:
leo-j said:

if you are talking about the missing payments, don't expect to get paid for them, but I do want to get it fixed as soon as possible. Only ioi does this as a full time job, so give us some time.

you guys are so greedy lol

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oh, I thought you were talking about the random missing payments that kirby was talking about.

If you work off the 6k, I can pretty much guarentee that you'll get your 50k back too. I can't help you with the original 6k though other than giving you tips on making money.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

i asked talon to rob me of 6k and he still hasn't =\ If he isn't willing to steal from me, i guess he really isn't willing to give money back