By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

leo-j said:
TalonMan said:
leo-j said:

@Talonman

Dont assume I had alternate accounts, if I did you know that naznatips would have "easily" taken care of the problem.

You know, I wasnt going to return to this site to begin with, had a trillion people not asked for me to return, all Im asking is to replenish my vg$, If a glitch caused me to lose OVER 6000 vg$, then why should that be accepted? Why is it so hard for you to replenish my vg$? All I want is to be able to participate in the prediction league, and Ive always contributed to this site, ever since the beginning when I was a "flaming" troll.

So please, im asking replenish my vg$

The more you fight me, the more I'll resist...   ;)

I fixed your $$ for you. :P

Im not fighting you, Im just posting what seems to be logicly unfair. You gave me a fine for something you cant respond to, thats very crude of you, but if thats how a moderator on this website acts then I dont know why I bother coming here.

poking the tiger with a stick, aren't you

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Wow... it's a shame the website forumsection isn't that much looked at otherwise this thread would be raging with posts now. Epic posts and pictures.

On the situation, I Kinda feel bad for Leo now. I don't care for postcount or the money but really, fining him for another 6000 would be more enjoyable and fair ;)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

leo-j said:

@dsister

As ive posted before Ive contributed alot to this site ever since I signed up, even when I was considered a troll. Ive always advertised this site on forums and what not, and Ive added stuff to the database, but Im just repeating myself, ive said this lots of times.

Then again I doubt anything will push me to positive now, to think I just made this thread because nordlead, torillian, and a couple of users asked me to ask talonman about my vg$ situation, I just wanted to participate in the prediction league's. Instead I got something else for explaning why its unfair for me to have such a high deficit.

I don't think the fine was for explaining why you think it's unfair, the fine seemed to me to be more because you wouldn't accept Talonman's decision and continued to repeat yourself even after he made it clear you wouldn't get a refund.

I wouldn't get a refund because? My past accusations? Ive already been fined for my past accusations, and I payed those debts during the past 4 months, Ive already explained several times what the problem is, its not so much the vg$ its just the participation in the prediction league that I really care about.

mM
leo-j said:
I wouldn't get a refund because? My past accusations? Ive already been fined for my past accusations, and I payed those debts during the past 4 months, Ive already explained several times what the problem is, its not so much the vg$ its just the participation in the prediction league that I really care about.

Except your memory seems to be faulty. I know at least 2 of your permanent bans were not bugs, and I swear  remember a third one. I know at least one was fixxed by a forum bug, and one was self imposed. The third one came from ssj12 lettign you back on the boards at one point before the bug that unbanned everyone and then you got banned again. Is that a good enough explanation? If not try reading Talonman's posts again. He explains it pretty well. You aren't getting it refunded because all of your -VG$ can be traced back, ultimately, to your trolling.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Negative 56k
Nice....

supermario128 said:
Orca_Azure said:
what's disturbing is oliist could STILL bail him out and have money to be in the top

What does he do, spend his life here?

You DO know that making fun of a database admin isn't the most clever thing you can do, don't you?

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

oliist said:
supermario128 said:
Orca_Azure said:
what's disturbing is oliist could STILL bail him out and have money to be in the top

What does he do, spend his life here?

You DO know that making fun of database admin isn't the most clever thing you can do, don't you?

yea, they can refuse your submissions and you'll never be able to catch up to him in VG$

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

so, I go away, and come back and there are 150 new posts for me to read! I was shocked. Then I find out that Leo-j is the only other member to get charged 50k by Talonman. You are now in the website elite like me (got charged 50k and made 500 from mod bribery), Hawk, who is the website hero - http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=3916 -, and Rol who payed the $500 mod bribery

I bet if you earn the 6k he would gladly give you the 50k back.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Looks like you shouldn't have argued with Talonman. Man $50 000, that's money to become a mod