By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

@xlost8

Whats your psn id?

mM
Around the Network

@leo-j

It's xlost8. I'm logging in now to accept your request if you sent it.

xlost8 said:
@dsister

You were permabanned? Wow for what dude?

having a alt. a mod whose name i won't mention (but loves the ds    banned me and(dsister) instead of the alt, and then fixed it the next day. knocked me down to  -700$vg

jajajaja...bro so let me get this straight. You were using the "dsister" account and got banned but you made another account which is the one your using? So there wasn't a particular reason you were banned, but it was an accident?

my bad i worded that incorrectly. i was bored, there were no good threads and i didn't work in the database back then. so i created onwardfruitcake(dsister44 was not banned), and i made a stupid thread. then people caught on and the mod banned me( and then onwardfruitcake the next day)

Around the Network

Hey guys we should all talk about every single one of our alternate accounts now because there is nothing better to do (do you guys have msn?)

I will start: zackblue, evil-leoj(because I lost my leoj pw)

mM

jajaja! the truth comes out! Your to funny bro! Glad your okay and have 1k of vg$!!

Was that directed to me?

mM

@leo-j

no, i do not have msn.

but my alts are onwardfruitcake, and two others that have not yet been dscovered. _>

@leo-j

well I've never been banned over nothing to stupid back in the early VGChartz days I went by the name Tetsuya and I had a good awesome time back then but there came a time when ioi was looking for mods and I wanted to be one well boyah I went on rampage mode and wanted to be mod and wasn't selected so I got really upset and trolled all the threads, how immature right? a 19 year old at the time doing that. Well I asked to be banned ioi didn't and I asked stof and he banned me. I then made an another account to aplogize for my wrong doing which was Takashii but stof banned me and I took a month or so off and resurfaced with W29 all was good until I got into a huge debate with you leo-j and accidently called you a bad name and got banned. Never came back until around Decemeber of 08 and made ecurbj. Used that account for quite some time but wanted ma name changed and ended up with xlost!

jajaja thats ma history here on VGChartz and guess what!? This was my first ever forum!!