By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

@leo-j

No problem, I know you enough dude!

Bro, hurry nd add me on PSN though. I'm buying Killzone 2 next Thursday nd Warhawk also. My PS3 library is pretty weak now but it will gradually increase as months go on.

Around the Network
xlost8 said:
@leo-j

Bro, hurry nd add me on PSN though. I'm buying Killzone 2 next Thursday nd Warhawk also. My PS3 library is pretty weak now but it will gradually increase as months go on.

please, you never use your PS3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
xlost8 said:
@leo-j

I know you bro. Even though I have been through dozen accounts (tetsuya, W29, ecurbj, xlost7), I have seen you throughout the years actually being a contributer but you were only well known to troll a lot bro. I mean you did do as you said and spread the word of VGChartz on various forums, Gametrailers to name a few. But as everyone said above I truly think you should just work in the game database and get your money back or start a new rep up from the ground up.

I mean you are well known with the amount of bans you have been put up with. But your an awesome addition to the site. I do agree that there should be some type of system where if you don't have any money you are reverted to $0 rather than this annoying negative dollars. To me it makes absolutely no sense at all. But twp each is own.

My argument was just to get the glitched vg$ off my account, I would have still had negative vg$ but not as much, Ive worked my way up vg$ wise, but the only reason I really care abou vg$ because its the only way I can participate in the prediction league.

Dude, you just dont know when to stop do you?  He told you several times that it wasn't going to happen and you continued on, your lucky he didn't ban you again.

You may as well just delete your account and start fresh.  Name it Leo-x or whatever, we will all know who you are.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

@xlost08

he said he wanted to play the prediction league. and i am giving him that option. also it is my money at risk(so there is nothing at risk for him). and more than likely he will lose the first couple of times( i know i did xD)

psrock said:
xlost8 said:
@leo-j

please, you never use your PS3.

As we are speaking I'm using my PS3 now to watch Smallville episodes using the Divx player built in the PS3. So :P

And besides I don't have you added on my PSN anyway so how would you know!

Around the Network

Well when I did have the opportunity to participate in the prediction league I won 130 vg$ =D

mM
dsister44 said:
@xlost08

he said he wanted to play the prediction league. and i am giving him that option. also it is my money at risk(so there is nothing at risk for him). and more than likely he will lose the first couple of times( i know i did xD)

jajajaja...then don't agree with helping him with the prediction league unless of course you would like to join the negative vg$ squad!

xlost8 said:
dsister44 said:
@xlost08

jajajaja...then don't agree with helping him with the prediction league unless of course you would like to join the negative vg$ squad!

I am fine with being negative( i was perma-banned and lost all of money)

@leo-j 

how much did you wager though?

I honestly dont remember

mM

@dsister

You were permabanned? Wow for what dude?