By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I have an issue regarding VG$

dunno001 said:
killeryoshis said:

I wonder if Talonman will put my $VG to -50k if I made fun of him

My guess would be a ban, but that's only where I would think to start guessing. Continuing would probably result in a permaban, in which case the -50K will be irrelevant.

However, note to self: NEVER anger the mods. While I don't have much, I'd like to keep what little I have. Thus, this post to give both of us at least a few cents...

you need the money for Im that's all after that you don't need it.
BTW My $VG is low because of all my bans

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
dunno001 said:
killeryoshis said:

My guess would be a ban, but that's only where I would think to start guessing. Continuing would probably result in a permaban, in which case the -50K will be irrelevant.

However, note to self: NEVER anger the mods. While I don't have much, I'd like to keep what little I have. Thus, this post to give both of us at least a few cents...

But I have that already... :P

I guess that it's more that I want to be ready when more things that use the VG$ roll out. Granted, I'll never be leader-board ready, but eventually, hopefully...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

psrock said:
this tread just turned epic.

wait till he found out.

What are you? Some kind of rare fairy that only appears in 150+ post threads?

dunno001 said:
killeryoshis said:
dunno001 said:
killeryoshis said:

But I have that already... :P

I guess that it's more that I want to be ready when more things that use the VG$ roll out. Granted, I'll never be leader-board ready, but eventually, hopefully...

What else will they us VG$ for. Bail out of a ban

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

TalonMan said:
leo-j said:

@Talonman

Dont assume I had alternate accounts, if I did you know that naznatips would have "easily" taken care of the problem.

You know, I wasnt going to return to this site to begin with, had a trillion people not asked for me to return, all Im asking is to replenish my vg$, If a glitch caused me to lose OVER 6000 vg$, then why should that be accepted? Why is it so hard for you to replenish my vg$? All I want is to be able to participate in the prediction league, and Ive always contributed to this site, ever since the beginning when I was a "flaming" troll.

So please, im asking replenish my vg$

The more you fight me, the more I'll resist...   ;)

I fixed your $$ for you. :P

Im not fighting you, Im just posting what seems to be logicly unfair. You gave me a fine for something you cant respond to, thats very crude of you, but if thats how a moderator on this website acts then I dont know why I bother coming here.

mM
Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
psrock said:
this tread just turned epic.

wait till he found out.

What are you? Some kind of rare fairy that only appears in 150+ post threads?

but i have posted in plenty of your threads.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
TalonMan said:
leo-j said:

@Talonman

Dont assume I had alternate accounts, if I did you know that naznatips would have "easily" taken care of the problem.

You know, I wasnt going to return to this site to begin with, had a trillion people not asked for me to return, all Im asking is to replenish my vg$, If a glitch caused me to lose OVER 6000 vg$, then why should that be accepted? Why is it so hard for you to replenish my vg$? All I want is to be able to participate in the prediction league, and Ive always contributed to this site, ever since the beginning when I was a "flaming" troll.

So please, im asking replenish my vg$

The more you fight me, the more I'll resist...   ;)

I fixed your $$ for you. :P

Im not fighting you, Im just posting what seems to be logicly unfair. You gave me a fine for something you cant respond to, thats very crude of you, but if thats how a moderator on this website acts then I dont know why I bother coming here.

you should just aplogize and ask for your money back and maybe he'll give it to you

:( i ask talon if he can set my money lower and leo gets the precious 50k fine? this is unfair

I say we should never let this thread die in no circumstances. I shall never let this one die.
But I'll need to get paid first

maybe you should do some work in the database, and then sign up for that computer thing, and send in some news. you know actually contribute.(thats what i did and i am back in the positives.