By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Italian Job) Nintendo to realease new consoles on 2010

Joelcool7 said:

It is possible that Nintendo could announce the next Wii/DS at next years E3. It would make sense with the theory that Nintendo has diverted dev teams to begin work on the next generation of systems. Also the next generation should commence by 2011 so if Nintendo decides to hit the floor running they might launch their new console next fall. Microsoft launched 360 a year in advance to the competition and they saw great success. If Nintendo decides to do the same and cut the console life cycle short a year they could launch their new home and handheld both in 2010. But then again I expect Nintendo will stick to their five year life cycle and launch the next Wii in 2011!

PS2 had ten years of WOWing before PS3 came, yet it is dying right now, so that "tackling too consoles at same time" isn't what people think it is. It's obvious that nintendo have dev teams to work on the next console, like.... RIGHT AWAY the wii was launched... So... I believe it's logical that Nintendo won't kill the Wii before they feel forced to, and they will feel forced too only when Sony/M$ launch another console. Why? "HEY! Look! Microsoft is launching XBOX720, nice!... Wait a minute... OH MY GOOD WII-2, OH MY I WILL SELL MY DOG! BUY IT RIGHT NOW, OH MY ******* *** HD!11!, TELEKYNESIS!!!1! AND A TRANSFORMER!!!!111! I SOLD MY KIDNEY!!!"... Nintendo could trample M$ if they time it right.

"How hard would it be to randomize facial features and skin tones? That's what we want, to feel like we're killing hundreds of different people. Not a bunch of clones or twins. We want to know, deep down, that there are hundreds of grieving mothers out there, lamenting the terror of our dreaded blade."

Cracked.com ( http://www.cracked.com/article_16196_p4.html ), saying the Hardcore gamers' dark truth. And it's Hell True.