By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

you rtrashkelrg dont make mre jelous your moinere

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

XD What? Perhaps you should log off for the night and get ready for a massive headache in the morning.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ill sign up to that, me and my 3 consoles! loyality shmoyality, I wanna play games, feck the platform or the genre!

*Maelstrome uses Phoenix Down*

welcome, and thanks. and yep, im a chick.

ironman said:

hatmoza said:

XD What? Perhaps you should log off for the night and get ready for a massive headache in the morning.

i understood most except the bolded word. but i dont understand the whole thing anyway..

@SciFiBoy, what took you so long?! this thread was put to rest about 3 or 4 months ago

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

*Maelstrom uses Phoenix Down*

welcome, and thanks. and yep, im a chick.

ironman said:

hatmoza said:

i understood most except the bolded word. but i dont understand the whole thing anyway..

@SciFiBoy, what took you so long?! this thread was put to rest about 3 or 4 months ago

oic, well, I spend more time in off-topic than on here these days, so dont see the threads so often, lol

Around the Network

lol its cool, i have no idea how Maelstrome even found this thread in the first place..

my first thread... awww ^____^ *sniff*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
kowenicki said:
Im staggered by some of the names in that list....

shoosht you. who am i to judge?

kowenicki said:
Im staggered by some of the names in that list....

I could swear on my life that ive read that post by you before, that a re-post or something?

its not a repost.. i just checked lol. he just isn't the first to say something like that

*thread hushes down again*

kowenicki said:
@scifi

deja vu??

ps. is man u on later? espn?

yeah, could have sworn...oh well

i dont know if its on, dont have ESPN, im sure ill find a way to keep tabs on it though