By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ssj12's VGChartz review: #1 - Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Ages

naznatips said:
Good review SSJ12. You should also submit each review into the Game Database.
 I need Wolfenstein 3D added to the database then I can add my retro review to it

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Any more opinions?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
Any more opinions?

Golden Sun is massively over-rated.

Words Of Wisdom said:
ssj12 said:
Any more opinions?

Blasphemy!

While on the subject of Golden Sun, Camelot is working on a Wii RPG that's probably a new Golden Sun game!

naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
ssj12 said:
Any more opinions?

Blasphemy!

While on the subject of Golden Sun, Camelot is working on a Wii RPG that's probably a new Golden Sun game!

Golden Sun is supposed to be a trillagy.. I hope to god they release the final game even though I do wish it was a GBA game. 

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
Dude do not forget about the password, link cable transfer system. It was the first (or one of the first games) where you could transfer the quest of the first game on the second - items, levels, Djins. That made the games even greater.

Completely incorrect.  Sorry to be harsh, but that's been a feature in PC Rpgs since basically day one.  See: Wizardy 1 -> Wizardry 2, which came out before the NES launched.

ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
ssj12 said:
Any more opinions?

Blasphemy!

Golden Sun is supposed to be a trillagy.. I hope to god they release the final game even though I do wish it was a GBA game.

Yeah, but it will be cool to have such quality developers make a Wii JRPG.  That's a genre that the Wii is currently lacking in. If they did make it on the Wii is there any chance you would buy one ssj?

ssj12 said:
cdude1034 said:

I like the effort, but we have game pages for this. Just write a review and submit it.

All these are are flame magnets and invitations for people with no spelling/grammar skills to write their own. For the love of God, stop this before it gets any further.

get lost you nub. I have every right to do this and it wont cause flame wars. You saying that could start more flame wars then me writing a review.

Hey guy, don't be a jerk about it. I wasn't dissing you in any way, all I'm saying is that this opens the flood gates for all of the other "reviewers" out there to clutter the forums with their opinions of games. I'm not saying this particular one will without a doubt cause flame wars,  all I'm saying is people can be less biased and get people angry.

You're right, you do have every right to do this, but so does everyone else. All we need is one person with the grammar skills of a fourth grader to ruin it.

Like I said, you can review the games on the game page itself. 

Currently playing: Civ 6

No one reads the game pages, though it'd be nice to have there for the few people who do look for it.

I accidentally bought the 2nd golden sun on GBA a couple years ago not knowing there was a first one and was majorly confused at the introduction and never really got around to playing it. Then I got a DSL and my handheld lineup got very crowded so it got shoved aside, hopefully I can squeeze it in some time.

I really loved Golden Sun and after some years that I didn't play it, I decided to pass it again. It is one of my favorite game and I sure wish they'll make a sequel. If not, I'll personaly find the person in charge and force him to do one! XD

There's only one thing I dissagree with, I presonaly prefer GS:TLA... I thought it was harder, without being impossible. I like that about a game.