By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yaah! Harvest Moon: Sugartown Stealth coming to PSP!

"Harvest Moon: Sugartown Stealth is coming to the US. Showcased at Natsume's E3 boklet, this new PSP title will be coming to graze your handhelds by Q4 of 2009.

Sugartown Stealthsprinkles sweetness to the PSP by letting the player grow crops, care for cows, as well as take on a variety of part time jobs, all with the goal of saving the village from a corporation out to take over the farm and turn it into an amusement park. The game will also be featuring multiple endings, so it all depends on you playing your cows cards right.

Actually, this game was already released by Marvelous just this March, but it was limited only to Japan at that time. This is certainly good news to all Harvest Moon fans in the US as it usually takes a full year before it gets out to other territories from Japan."

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2009/06/05/harvest-moon-sugartown-stealth-announced-for-psp/

I want. Hopefully this one is actually good. I'll buy anyway, but come on, please don't suck.

Around the Network

harvest moon and suck shouldnt be said in the same breath.......

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

I was expecting a Harvest Moon tactical espionage action game.

Well let's be honest here, the series has been on decline since Harvest Moon 64, with the exception of A Wonderful Life.

one of the games coming to the PSP that i am a little less excited about...

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Well let's be honest here, the series has been on decline since Harvest Moon 64, with the exception of A Wonderful Life.

oh and what a wonderful life it was........that game is the soul reason i always give the moon a chance

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

badgenome said:

Lol, not sure why they added the "Stealth" part to the end of the English title...

badgenome said:

Doing covert raids into Sugartown, or FOR Sugartown, to get supplies?  Hey, why not?  They did a puzzle game, and have gone into the RPG realm also.

With a name like that how can it not succeed? Seriously, cool name, haha.

Interesting title

4 ≈ One