By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

^^ no that rules out Hatmoza!!!

Around the Network

@ Kantor
lol. I've been fighting the flu for the last three days, writing an essay, and studying for a calculus test. I promise the thread will be up soon! And so you stop bugging me lol, rest assured you are one of the 15 nominees!

seece said:

For the last time! I have no intention of becoming a leader! I'm putting in the hands of the people XD

hatmoza 2.0 said:
seece said:

For the last time! I have no intention of becoming a leader! I'm putting in the hands of the people XD

You have NO choice but to be a nominee! I will start a campagin and get everyone to vote!

megaman2 i think i like megaman7 the most since it was the only one i owned but it was a japanese copy and called rockman7 and it was truly a wonderful experience i hope you can understand that all megaman games are a work of art megaman9 was pretty good too i have that but on the wii since i wanted it a earlier and the psn version was taking too long to come out (2 days?)

Around the Network

^ Haha! Good one.
I'm going to school guys. Wish me luck on my calculus!

@hatmoza 2.0

Good Luck

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

seece said:

You have NO choice but to be a nominee! I will start a campagin and get everyone to vote!

I'd vote for him.

The BuShA owns all!

VOTE FOR HATMOZA 2.0

hatmoza 2.0 the first black (sheep) president in history

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

A leader is only a leader when he has followers. A leader without followers is just a fruitcake

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->