By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - this is Not another thread about the The Girl Being the Master Sword!

As many of you have noticed, there have been countless threads not only on this website but all over the interweb disscusssing the possibitities of the new Wii Zelda.

this all began when miyamoto announced that a New Zelda is indeed in prodution for the wii.

soon after an official concept artwork was released.

my point is not to point out what so many threads already have but to point out the fact that the Legend of Zelda still has so much followers.

i mean the internet has exploded over this single concept art could you imagine what a trailer would have done?

some screen shots? a release date?

an official name for the new zelda?

its crazy that Zelda still has so much pull on the gaming masses.

hello how are you.

Around the Network

It's crazy. :D

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I heart zelda. Easily best franchise ever made with Mario as a close second.

thats because zelda is epic. iv also seen the the internet explode over this one picture. its not that suprising.

Too bad its going to be an obscenely long time before we see anything more.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Reasons why Nintendo is hated for? joking...

Anyway, since I still have yet to see this art, I will hold my gasp for now.
But this is zelda we are talking about. OOT is still debated that it's the greatest game of all time, what did you expect??? A Vodka Martini???

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

can not wait

TripleMMM said:
Reasons why Nintendo is hated for? joking...

Anyway, since I still have yet to see this art, I will hold my gasp for now.
But this is zelda we are talking about. OOT is still debated that it's the greatest game of all time, what did you expect??? A Vodka Martini???

you havent seen it?

its all over the inter web check it out

hello how are you.

It still surprises me the effect of the Zelda franchise,even if i'm the same
One concept art [not even gameplay pic]
Awesome
The sad part it's that it's not coming until a long time

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

It's a huge franchise with huge expectations and so I don't mind waiting a long time for it. I want Nintendo to keep in development until Miyamoto and Aonuma think there is nothing more they can do to improve it. So I'm looking forward to a 2011 release.