By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Starfox ad F-zero replaced by sin and punnishment and excitebots

the trouble with these franchoses are there made by external teams. we know we get mario kart from EAD 1, casual games from EAD 2, zelda from EAD 3, Pikmin/mario bros from EAD 4 wii fit from EAD 5 and 3d mario from ead tokyo. fire emblem, advance warioware and paper mario come from intellegent systems and rhythm heaven (expect a wii version) from SPD. but f-zero and star fox arnt developed internally. star fox has been developed by 5 diffrent companies and the last EAD star fox was 12 years ago

miyamoto highlights star fox and f-zero as franchises that wer eoutaourced and failed to deliver. that could hint at EAD developed game sbut so far the only free team is EAD 1. there have been hints that there making star fox but nothing concrete

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

The issue with SF is that since the N64 all the iterations simply sucks...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

we aren't going to see a F-Zero like GX any time soon, but if Nintendo feels they have the "right" F-Zero I'm sure they will make it.

and about Star Fox I think it's the same, and I also think they want to make sure that the next Star Fox is comparable to a Zelda, for example. just my guess, but hopefully it's true :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Star Fox may be taking the "Metroid" break when it skipped the N64. Sin & Punishment is a great game and I'm really looking forward to the second.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

theirs a ton of Star Fox and F-Zero games, lets give the little franchises theri time in the sun

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

I'm wondering if we'll see F-Zero at all this generation at this point. StarFox i'm sure will move along eventually, but there may not be a place for F-Zero

You're right about f-zero. It compeets with mario kart and isn't really that suited for the mass audience. If it comes, then far different than ever before. More accessible and less dark.

Starfox is for more suited for Nintendo's new market and has it's own 'open' place among other franchises. I could see it coming in 2011. The team for S&p 2 could do it for sure.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

OMG your identicle to me, ive been complaining on the forums that there was no F zero and Starfox annoucned at E3. I really want a new F zero with online play. Altho, i believe sega did a great job with Nintendo for F zero GX, and id like both of them to work on the new one too.

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Its sad you are all down playing Sin & Punishment 2. Honestly the original is only $11 on VC go download and you will see why this game is loved by the few that played it. Its such a great game and its sad when people say "on-rails" to this game negatively like others games because oh man this experience is so different.

Its insane how perfect the Wii suits Sin & Punishment. The pointer and button layout of the Wii is perfect for this game. Everyone who wants Starfox Wii should buy Sin & Punishment 2 because you wont feel so bad afterward you will be extremely grateful.

its almost impossible to tell. as i said these franchises are quite hard to track. miyamoto said the games done by external teams were dissappointing so maybe EAD 1 is making them

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

It wasn't that the creator of starfox doesn't like starfox, it was he doesn't like the Wii, but that really doesn't matter as Nintendo owns the IP and can have someone else make it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)