By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beef or Chicken?

theprof00 said:
rotisserue chicken owns all

Indeed! I know what you meant by the way.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

lol

Please, the only chicken that can even compare to a big juicy steak is deep fried chicken, and i'll still take the steak. But I also love me some BBQ pork ribs.....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Chicken is the shit, beef cant touch it. Case and point:chicken (fried,baked, bbq'd, grilled, ect)by itself is miles better in the taste dept compared to beef. Most beef I eat needs a marinade or a good spice rub. Chicken has the best exclusives and is the most powerful meat.

All the Beefbots can eat it, when looking at the chicken E3 lineup.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I suppose this was supposed to be posted on the offtopic thread??? Seriously online???

Around the Network

gonna have to repost this. Apologies.

locked.

Beef without a doubt. I'll take a steak or burger over chicken any day of the freakin week.