By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow xD;

Around the Network

The greeks had 3 words for different kinds of love, in this case it's "Philia"

I love your style Bod, I always give you this rich cultured voice when I read your posts  :)

Crazy (for a gaming site!) but sweet topic, keep up the good work Bod ;)

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Um...the OP is cool.

*carves out a heart* here ya go.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

My turn, my turn!

Also, I too do not know what "

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yeah

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

It's a kiss. They are lips

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love-hate_relationship

My baloney has a first name, its h-o-m-e-r, My baloney has a second name, its h-o-m-e-r...

Mmmm...Sacrelicious!

Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip

--

Yeah, I love the Simpsons.

Bod, could you guess what system I like, I try to be as unbiased as possible. Oh, and what country do you think I'm from? I'll give you a key date: 1801

I love you Bod

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong