By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii's Project O, looks really good.

@http://wii.ign.com/articles/821/821989p1.html

"The footage demonstrated what Project O's going for: a wild, imaginative world where players command a kingdom and build it using nothing but the power of symbolism."

and

"...it's up to the player to rule, improve, and defend the land in a very unique real-time strategy game that's admittedly influenced by games such as Civilization and Pikmin."

They also have a video clip. Looks like a cool game. 

Around the Network

looks very interesting i have high hopes for this game

Reminds me of settlers. I will be looking forward to this.

Things are finally coming together for an improved Wii future from third parties.

Check out this one

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/09/24/tgs07-oboro-muramasa-youtouden-looks-even-better-in-motion/

I also dig

Opoona

Ousama Monogatari

There must be something about the letter O and the Wii.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

dschumm said:
Things are finally coming together for an improved Wii future from third parties.

Check out this one

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/09/24/tgs07-oboro-muramasa-youtouden-looks-even-better-in-motion/

I also dig

Opoona

Ousama Monogatari

There must be something about the letter O and the Wii.

nO mOre herOes. You may be on to something.

Around the Network

IMO looks great to me, and cant wait to play it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

chOcObO's dungeOn is shaping up nicely too

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

super mariO galaxy
super smash brO's brawl
resident evil: umbrella chrOnicles
zack and wiki: quest fOr barbadOs treasure
mariO kart wii.

O is all powerful.

but...

bOOgie

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Heeeey... MariO... That's probably a good sign... It'll sell for sure! :P

Seriously, I wasn't sure about the video at first but it looks quite interesting... More info would be good though to get a better idea... Let's wait and see!

lolita said:
Heeeey... MariO... That's probably a good sign... It'll sell for sure! :P

Seriously, I wasn't sure about the video at first but it looks quite interesting... More info would be good though to get a better idea... Let's wait and see!

Is this the secret to NintendO's success? mariO, metrIOd, pOkemon, nintendOgs.

Looks at the other succesful games companies sOny with gran turismO and micrOsOft with halO.

It is no wonder that atari and sega failed.