By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Penny Arcade on Microsoft Conference

Derek said:
dahuman said:
I kinda of feel bad for HD only owners getting these tech knowing that they are nothing but pure whore shit, you don't even need to defend these new motion controls because you know there won't be real support for them, you will still use your dual analog the most no matter what whereas the Wii is centered around the Wiimote about 99% of the time.

"Pure whore shit".... coming from the guy that supports the mini-game shovelware console of this generation.  Nice work.

And you're supporting the "mini-game shovelware" on your console by acting like HD motion tennis/sword play/rail shooter/racing is any better...

I support shovelware on all consoles equally.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
Derek said:
dahuman said:
I kinda of feel bad for HD only owners getting these tech knowing that they are nothing but pure whore shit, you don't even need to defend these new motion controls because you know there won't be real support for them, you will still use your dual analog the most no matter what whereas the Wii is centered around the Wiimote about 99% of the time.

"Pure whore shit".... coming from the guy that supports the mini-game shovelware console of this generation.  Nice work.

I support them all, though the 360 has been not used too much anymore since I'm a PC gamer as well, they all have good games, but don't let these new things from the 2 companies bullshit you into thinking this will be the greatest thing before they release new consoles because it's simply not their main controller for this generation whereas Nintendo has fully established the fact that it's all about the Wiimote with their console.

dahuman said:
Derek said:
dahuman said:

I support them all, though the 360 has been not used too much anymore since I'm a PC gamer as well, they all have good games, but don't let these new things from the 2 companies bullshit you into thinking this will be the greatest thing before they release new consoles because it's simply not their main controller for this generation whereas the Wii has fully established the fact that it's all about the Wiimote with their console.

I was excited about Natal for its future possibilities.  I don't expect anything this gen from Sony or MS.  But, Natal has much more promise in the long run.

Stop getting so excited about a Kid Icarus remake... the original NES Icarus sucked.

maybe, maybe not, but mark my words, Molyneux is full of shit and he hasn't made a good game since Fable 1.

steven787 said:
If company's don't want me to judge them by their tech demos, then they shouldn't release tech demos to the public...

I've been way harder on the Nintendo Heart Rate Monitor/Mood Ring than anything Sony or MS did.

That's because it's the most retarded pheriphial ever concieved. They didn't even use it for anything.

They went on stage and said "hey man we have some new shit you gotta buy.. yes it's a heart rate monitor.. uuuuh"

"no we don't use it for anything.. just.. just buy it man"

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Please do not make threads mocking other threads or threads in response to another thread saying something negative about what you like just to make yourself better. It's as annoying as it is pointless and its only purpose is to bring trouble.

If you want to bring this up in the other PA thread then by all means do it.

-edit-

And just so people don't bitch that I'm MS biased-- I don't trust Molyneaux as far as I can throw and completely agree with what PA said.  He loves to promise the world and then deliver only Australia, maybe Australia and Greenland.