By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ( New Super Mario Bros. ) Wii Video

New look at New Super Mario Bros. Wii

New Super Mario Bros. Wii seems like such a simple thing -- more Mario platforming, with some multiplayer this time, but the simple fact of more Mario platforming is almost intolerably wonderful. Maybe it's because we're super-tired from E3, but just look at the footage. Look at the adorable propeller suit. Look at that cloud enemy. The giant, friendly air manta rays. There's all kinds of crazy new Mario stuff happening, even without the multiplayer.

The trailer shows the game's casual mix of coop and competitive gameplay -- sure, you can jump on each other's heads and stuff, but Luigi is also seen carrying Mario around on some moving platforms

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I think the gameplay looks great fun and really imaginative but the music - SO annoying :( I'll just have to put up with the music though since I'm definitely getting the game!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Mario has the roflcopter!

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

This will oooowwwwnnn

Makepeacefox said:

I think the gameplay looks great fun and really imaginative but the music - SO annoying :( I'll just have to put up with the music though since I'm definitely getting the game!

mute it and get a Ipod

Romance is like playing Mastermind except the girl never tells you which pegs you got right. - Seanbaby

Around the Network

love the toads : P

getting for sure

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I wonder how the sales of this game will compare to either Galaxy.

Khuutra said:
I wonder how the sales of this game will compare to either Galaxy.

hmm... Nice, would love to see some predictions on those two..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Remember when Nintendo advised Gamestop to reserve lots of shelf space for the holidays. It has got to be for NSMBWii (or WiiFit Plus).

wow cant wait