By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Project Natal ALL OVER UK NEWS!

This is really good. A M$ representative was on GMTV this morning ( UK's biggest morning TV show ) and had a segment about Project Natal. To say the least everyone loved it. The presenter instantly said "my kids will love this. I will sell my Wii to use money for this instead." Also the M$ rep said it's out in August this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Possible bundles for £189 360 arcade with Natal and Natal games. Cheaper than Wii!!!!!!!!!

Also 4 UK Papers today have segments on Natal. The Sun, Daily Star, Mail and Telegraph.

Project Natal has been recieved amazingly here in the UK only 2 days after it's unveiling. Should also be on the 6'oclock news tonight.

This could double or triple 360 sales worldwide.

Around the Network

yea or quadriple
b3li3v3

I actually saw a news about Natal in a German magazine (on the homepage at least). It is the biggest magazine in Germany and the no. 1 newspage as well. This is strange, because they don't report about gaming normally.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

ElectronicRocker said:
yea or quadriple
b3li3v3

WTF??? Stop with the random giberish.

That's cool and all, but if GMTV didn't have 'BAM! There it is!' then I'm afraid they fail.

Microsoft advertising at work.

Around the Network
selnor said:

This is really good. A M$ representative was on GMTV this morning ( UK's biggest morning TV show ) and had a segment about Project Natal. To say the least everyone loved it. The presenter instantly said "my kids will love this. I will sell my Wii to use money for this instead." Also the M$ rep said it's out in August this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Possible bundles for £189 360 arcade with Natal and Natal games. Cheaper than Wii!!!!!!!!!

Also 4 UK Papers today have segments on Natal. The Sun, Daily Star, Mail and Telegraph.

Project Natal has been recieved amazingly here in the UK only 2 days after it's unveiling. Should also be on the 6'oclock news tonight.

ah you almost got me until the last post you funny guy!

Nice to see two of the REAL newspapers have news on Project Natal but the other picture books for chavs is pretty meh.

selnor said:

Project Natal won't be out this year - it's a next holiday target. :)

DirtyP2002 said:

I actually saw a news about Natal in a German magazine (on the homepage at least). It is the biggest magazine in Germany and the no. 1 newspage as well. This is strange, because they don't report about gaming normally.

I saw a lot about Wii in german TV after it was shown at E³ first time, and even many things about the balance board...

Xen said:
Microsoft advertising at work.

... it's Public Relationships in this case, which is not so much about money, or pressure ...

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Raido said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I saw a lot about Wii in german TV after it was shown at E³ first time, and even many things about the balance board...

Probably MTV or RTL2. I am talking about spiegel.de

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...