By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did you want to buy a Legendary version of Halo 3?

If so, you are in a lot of luck if you didn't pre-order one.  I went to my local best buy and they had 12 of them sitting out, with a few more cases in back.  Apparently Bungie jumped at the chance and made more then what was expected.

Looks like it won't be hard to find one if you look for it today. 

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

no. My friend did though, he really wanted that stupid helmet. I told him, you realize you are paying $70 for a plastic game holder that looks like a helmet? He said yeah, so. The helmet is awesome.

Then again, he is the only person I know with a PS3...

superchunk said:
no. My friend did though, he really wanted that stupid helmet. I told him, you realize you are paying $70 for a plastic game holder that looks like a helmet? He said yeah, so. The helmet is awesome.

So your friend is so rich that he can waste money on useless overpriced hunks of plastic?

(joke!)

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

sinha said:
superchunk said:

So your friend is so rich that he can waste money on useless overpriced hunks of plastic?

(joke!)

Yeah, and he even has enough money left over to buy Legendary Halo 3 too.

I'd love to be able to afford a life sized Master Chief suit like they had at some of the official Halo 3 launch parties. It would be a cool display item.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
I'd love to be able to afford a life sized Master Chief suit like they had at some of the official Halo 3 launch parties. It would be a cool display item.

I was trying to get my hands on a helghast costume for the Halo 3 release lol. The guys at EB wants a Master Chief vs helghast fight.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

twesterm said:
sinha said:
superchunk said:

(joke!)

Yeah, and he even has enough money left over to buy Legendary Halo 3 too.
 Now that made me LOL.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

ssj12 said:
Legend11 said:

I was trying to get my hands on a helghast costume for the Halo 3 release lol. The guys at EB wants a Master Chief vs helghast fight.

Wow...admitting I am also a nerd, I would love to see that happen haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Halo....

legendary....

oh goodness.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I was like the 25 person in line out of 40. The first 10 had bought the Legendary Edition. While the rest bought the Limited Edition or the regular game.

On dude actually bought 2 Legendary Editions. I was like WTF?