By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MUST SEE Long Forza 3 Gameplay videos!!!!!! WOW!

javierdacosta said:
I think Forza 3 is better because I know when its coming, its sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! I think GT5 is likely to be better overall (longer dev time, substantially larger budget, it SHOULD be) but Forza is a scrappy underdog that has really really brought his A game. I feel like GT5 was probably going to give a release date, then they saw Forza and thought "Oh *#%! we're gonna need to upgrade our video editor"

Around the Network

Holy Shit!!  They do such a good job at portraying a sense of speed.  And the graphics are pure amazing!!

Jereel Hunter said:
javierdacosta said:
I think Forza 3 is better because I know when its coming, its sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly! I think GT5 is likely to be better overall (longer dev time, substantially larger budget, it SHOULD be) but Forza is a scrappy underdog that has really really brought his A game. I feel like GT5 was probably going to give a release date, then they saw Forza and thought "Oh *#%! we're gonna need to upgrade our video editor"

That's a dangerous route... look what happened to Duke Nukem 3D.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
kanariya said:

Can't find better quality videos, but it certainly did not own GT5P.

Just a slight edge over.

I thought they would have the damage option turned on by default.

So you've decided to piss on all forza 3 threads?

No wonder, I'd be angry to if I had bought a ps3 just for Gran Turismo and still was waiting two years later - http://digg.com/playstation/New_Gran_Turismo_5_Trailer (search for kanariya in there). 

If you are pissed because you can't play it yet, direct your rage towards PD and Sony, not towards the hard-working competition.

lol, owned!

And that video of GTP is nothing compared to the forza ones...

Bitmap Frogs said:
kanariya said:

Can't find better quality videos, but it certainly did not own GT5P.

Just a slight edge over.

I thought they would have the damage option turned on by default.

No wonder, I'd be angry to if I had bought a ps3 just for Gran Turismo and still was waiting two years later - http://digg.com/playstation/New_Gran_Turismo_5_Trailer (search for kanariya in there). 

If you are pissed because you can't play it yet, direct your rage towards PD and Sony, not towards the hard-working competition.

Oh crap, I just got myself an angry stalker on the board.

Are you offended with people stating opinions? I'm sorry if you're so easily offended.

And Oh, if you haven't heard of the GT5 Prologue yet, maybe you can go take a look.

Around the Network
kanariya said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

Are you offended with people stating opinions? I'm sorry if you're so easily offended.

You are the only angry man here. You paid 400$ for a ps3 in 2007 to play GT5. You bought a G25 wheel (around 200$ if I am correct?) to play GT5.

Two years and 600$ later all you have is a souped up demo you had to pay for the privilege of playing. 

And still no release date for GT5.

That's a whole lotta of frustration pent up there but just blasting rage all over someone else's party because they are actually enjoying the moment isn't gonna change anything.

I guess by now you are already tired/bored of GT5p, so get a 360 and actually get to play a first quality racer. You'll mood will improve.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Legend11 said:

Why can't we have a discussion about Forza in the Microsoft forum without trolling?

If you wish to make a comparison with a product on another console do it in the Games forum.

It's just that simple.

This game looks great.

Bitmap Frogs said:
kanariya said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

You are the only angry man here. You paid 400$ for a ps3 in 2007 to play GT5. You bought a G25 wheel (around 200$ if I am correct?) to play GT5.

Two years and 600$ later all you have is a souped up demo you had to pay for the privilege of playing. 

And still no release date for GT5.

That's a whole lotta of frustration pent up there but just blasting rage all over someone else's party because they are actually enjoying the moment isn't gonna change anything.

I guess by now you are already tired/bored of GT5p, so get a 360 and actually get to play a first quality racer. You'll mood will improve.

Yep I spent $300 on the PS3 with BF deal and $200 on the G25 mainly for GT5P and PC racing sims.

It was well worth it that since then I've put hundreds of hours into the game.

G25 worths every penny I spent. And I still play GT5P occasionally.

I don't know why you have a problem with that if I can afford all those?

Not to mention that I enjoyed other PS3 games as well. And the Netflix BD rental is another bargain.

Oh yea I spent another $2000 for a 52" 1080P TV for the PS3 and a $1000 7.1 sound system if that makes you feel better.

Looks incredible im so getting this