By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MUST SEE Long Forza 3 Gameplay videos!!!!!! WOW!

Forza 2 was rather bland with colours, detail and such...Forza 3 on the other hand is extremely colourfull and vibrant, and very very detailed. Sometimes i can't tell the difference between it and the real world!  I hope they make the fans way more realistic though, Forza 2 fans were pathetic cut out card board figures.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
selnor said:
Killzowned said:
Wow Selnor, doing your best to try and say the game is better than TG5 without actually directly saying it.

But then again, what do we expect from a 360 fanboy?

LOL. Forza 3 does look better in my and many others opinion. It certainly destroys GT5P.

But needless to say GT5 and Forza 3 are close in graphics. But it's the environments that hand it to Forza 3. They are amazing.

I am tired of your blind comments, if its anything I cant stand someone that doesnt post logicly, I sadly have to resort to this:

No selnor enough, and im going to say this: FACT GT5 P OUT WEIGHS FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 GRAPHICLY, add to the fact one is RENDERED AT NEAR 1080P, and the other is 720P.

Sorry but Forza 3 looks a LOT better than that, the scenary/track detail in forza 3 blows GT5:P out the water (look in your second screenshot, a few trees here and there, forza 3 has full forests packed with amazing details etc lol), the car graphics on both are very close but in game also looks better on forza 3,

And yes, I do have GT5:P, replays look very good but the rest of the game isn't great tbh, in game graphics i actually prefer grid as it also has loads of damage and the fun factor which GT5:P lacks in huge numbers,

P.S, that shadow in your third screenshot down by the number plate on the yellow ferrari looks very dodgy, hardly relistic is it lol,

FKNetwork said:

Sorry but Forza 3 looks a LOT better than that, the scenary/track detail in forza 3 blows GT5:P out the water (look in your second screenshot, a few trees here and there, forza 3 has full forests packed with amazing details etc lol), the car graphics on both are very close but in game also looks better on forza 3,

And yes, I do have GT5:P, replays look very good but the rest of the game isn't great tbh, in game graphics i actually prefer grid as it also has loads of damage and the fun factor which GT5:P lacks in huge numbers,

P.S, that shadow in your third screenshot down by the number plate on the yellow ferrari looks very dodgy, hardly relistic is it lol,

http://www.gtpla.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fm3_e3_r8_82.jpg

Yea the track is really "detailed"........

and look at the smoothness of the speed-o-meter red ring.

^not working?!

And wow, you really are trying to find things to bring forza 3 down, fact is this, forza 3 looks beuatiful, best racing game i have EVER seen, i'm a HUGE racing fan and would pick what i feel is best, GT5:P didn't do it for me, GRID gave me 100x more enjoyment than GT5:P ever did,

And get this, Forza 3 has a release date, they had full in game demo's, they let people play it at e3, what did gt5 have? a new one minute trailer, amazing, I feel very sorry for people that bought a ps3 for gt5, it's the biggest joke this generation at how long this game is really taking, it should have been out and on sale when the ps3 released or shortly after, not 3-4 years after lol

Forza 3 has the looks, it has the gameplay and it certainly has all the features that gt5 won't match, the colour/contrast palette and use of realtime HDR lighting in Forza 3 while staying at a rock solid 60FPS is nothing short of stunning, something I have never seen in a racing game before,

This is one game that will show how the 360 can easily match and surpass the ps3 in terms of graphics and capabilities when the developer puts the effort and work in......

it's working

Around the Network
kanariya said:
it's working

I assure you it isn't working! it says "this file is protected, to view go to gt or something" but no link for me to click?

Ok sorry about that. Edited my post with link.

kanariya said:

Even the link isn't working.

And why are people still going at this. The videos of gameplay speak for themselves. Alot of people are making themselves look silly saying GT5P over Forza 3. Even my wife laughed.

selnor said:
kanariya said:

And why are people still going at this. The videos of gameplay speak for themselves. Alot of people are making themselves look silly saying GT5P over Forza 3. Even my wife laughed.

Because they just found out that while they were being sold on GT5, Polyphony Digital was working on GT PSP instead.

But hey, they had a CGI trailer of GT5! That's almost like playing the game, right? right?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

selnor said:
kanariya said:

My wife laughed too and I don't even have a wife!