By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta is AWESOME

I can't stop playing :(

If you haven't downloaded it yet, it went live at midnight, or a little before.

Around the Network

I can't find any other players.... I still can't get in a game

Seriously? It has not take me more than 15 seconds to find a full game for the past 4 hours. I'm not exaggerating. Maybe something's wrong with your connection/download? Do quick join -- the first option.

I quit, and logged in again, and it is great. The MP is not godly, but in general I prefer SP... anyway it is great fun, looks amazing, I don't get why it is going to take them so long to get it on our shelves!!!

After I few rounds, I decided to play co-op, and that was incredible. You really do need to work as a team, making it more annoying when my team mate failed to revive me.... but anyway, that was such great fun! As soon as I finished the first game, I went back in for another go, it is just so good!

THERE'S CO-OP? OH MY GOD!

Around the Network

It truly is. I was playing from the UK last night and no lag issues or other connection issues.

The graphics are the best seen yet and the action is non stop. i can see myself being seriously addicted to this once it is released....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Well have fun people

:(

is awesome but i want to play coop and could get a team in time

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Were we playing the same beta?? It was alright but nothing to scream about, I have yet to try a co-op game since all of my friends that have it went to bed already.

It's awesome. ofcourse there are few things wich should be better, well it's only a beta version. Have they promised partys and things like that?

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL