By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto talks about Pikmin 3

ew, do not wan pik-men. :(

Around the Network

Not seeing Shiggy at the Show and just reading text quotes from him feels wrong as if Nintendo hid him in a corner and we sneak behind the guards to even get a snippet from him.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
ew, do not wan pik-men. :(

Than why comment?

This has me THRILLED. Take your time Miyamoto. Just put out another masterpiece.

Give me a solid Pikmin 3 and you are forgiven.

THey should instead get the people who are working on zelda wii and make them work pikmin 3 so delvobment comes out faster

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I blame casual gaming, it's taking away those developers from a great game

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

killeryoshis said:
THey should instead get the people who are working on zelda wii and make them work pikmin 3 so delvobment comes out faster

Not funny. Pikmin is great but Zelda>Pikmin.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

chapset said:
I blame casual gaming, it's taking away those developers from a great game

This is Nintendo. They have very talented programmers and developers. They can make a game with a few people, and do it often.

Perhaps this indicates that Pikmin 3 is being made by the EAD group that's doing NSMBW

Either way, it indicates that 2010 could be the year of epic.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nintendo has so many teams. I don't understand what everyone is working on when we have so few announced projects. Some teams haven't delivered games in years and we're still in the dark about their next endeavors. Is there going to be some giant purge of titles one day, because if all the teams are really still there and working, then it's all going to have to come out eventually.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.