By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 NEEDS new and original exclusives

Ssliasil said:

Can only stay above the competition for so long with just shooters and zombie Games.

Alan Wake...eh, kinda dissapointing, wont lie to ya.

With Gran Turismo having over double the forza 3 car count and tracks...Thats some pretty stiff competition.

What kind of game would you like to see, to give your something "New"?

I agree. MS needs to step their game up. Ps3 has more games, and more variety coming.

360 is one FPS after another. Kind of sick of it

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

HALO ODST, Halo Reach, L4D2....ZzzZZZzzzZZZzzzzz

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:

Says the guy with the KillZone av and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows 2 sig.

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

coolbeans said:
Ssliasil said:

With Gran Turismo having over double the forza 3 car count and tracks...Thats some pretty stiff competition.

Got a link for that? I mean 800 cars and 200 tracks on GT5 sure doesn't sound right from what I've heard.

thats the PSP Version hahaha.

TheSteve said:
infamous8 said:

Says the guy who just got BANNEd again!! Please can we permaban this guy? Most everything he writes is flame-bate trolling nonsense.

OT = Wait this whole thread should be locked.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
darklich13 said:
TheSteve said:
infamous8 said:

Says the guy who just got BANNEd again!! Please can we permaban this guy? Most everything he writes is flame-bate trolling nonsense.

You apparently have me confused with someone else, unless you were pinging infamous8 on that one.

EDIT: nm, I see infamous8 just got banned again...  I was like "the hell'd I do to piss you off?"  lol

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

darklich13 said:
TheSteve said:
infamous8 said:
HALO ODST, Halo Reach, L4D2....ZzzZZZzzzZZZzzz

Agreed.

txrattlesnake said:

It doesn't matter what the point is. What matters is that The Frozen Throne and Burning Crusade have both introduced significant amounts of new people to the World of Warcraft. Something that I highly doubt Halo: ODST will do for Halo 3 as the Halo series is losing steam.

Yes.  Clearly Halo is losing steam.  Only selling 10 million units of H3 on a 30 million install base is cause for terror in the Halo trenches.  Still having almost 1 million unique players every day (or 10% of all the people who have ever purchased the game playing on any given day) means it's dead.

Yawn. 

As for WoW, I was someone who started playing after the Burning Crusade hit.  So I would be one of those in that list.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?