By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm giving away the uncharted2 beta code I got from qore....

great it doesnt work, Xxain can you help me out, my friend's has 5 people connected, so I cant DL anything.

mM
Around the Network

@ LEO - HUH, its too many ppl??

I NEED 9 VGC MEMBERS NOA!!!!!!!

What the hell... I cant even get on the PSN.... I'm getting that damn server communication DNS error...

89.. I suppose

Or am I too late?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Not too late at all...but none of the numbers so far are correct... even leo-j's second attempt (which was illegal anyways :D).

Keep at it folks. 3 hours and 30 minutes to go. When it's over I'll update the OP and msg the winner.

One of the mods has the right number so this is legit, whoever gets it gets it (unless they post multiple guesses).

Or am i late? i picked 3 because of the PS3 lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Or am i late? i picked 3 because of the PS3 lol

Sorry. not 3.

ahh i still feel like an idiot rofl, i cant believe my multiple posts at the begining, im never going to forget it roflmao, that was funny rofl, i was like F**k MY LIFE roflmao

evilman270 said:
ahh i still feel like an idiot rofl, i cant believe my multiple posts at the begining, im never going to forget it roflmao, that was funny rofl, i was like F**k MY LIFE roflmao

yeah, you really hit the jackpot, i was seriously surprised someone got it so early... but still, if no one gets it in 3hours and 30 minutes, it's yours.