By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm giving away the uncharted2 beta code I got from qore....

^ no to both of you.

Around the Network

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

!!!!!

nope. sorry.

@kyledog: not 2. sorry.

14 minutes left. It looks like I overestimated the power of luck.

Well, if it's not Jack Bauer's magic number, I have no fricking clue what number you could be thinking about right now! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

For fucks sake. Did anyone mention that third guess you were mentioning earlier? Yeees?

Around the Network

I only mentioned 1 extra guess sorry.

so no one got it? wow lol

lol, leo, I doubt you're getting it either. o_O

Random game thought :

evilman270 said:
so no one got it? wow lol

Nope. no one got it since you picked out 69 on your first go Leo...errr I mean evilman.

Worse part is... I think I know what number it is. Little Jimmy would be proud... Damnit! xD

Random game thought :