By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Miyamoto E3 briefing thread.

Wow Kotaku blog is mega crap compared to IGNs....

Around the Network

Is ANYONE buying the Vitality sensor?

@Undying
Are you having fun? Really just insults throughout this thread.

Zelda is gonna be dumbed down kiddy crap that isnt for you. Get out now pl0x thank you!!11

lol, even miyamoto doesn't dig the vitality sensor...

Valkyria00 said:
Wow Kotaku blog is mega crap compared to IGNs....

Yeah. I think it's because he using the Iphone and it's touch screen keyboard to update us.

Around the Network

I want videos.:( At least we know when to expect it. So far it sounds good.

Undying said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Tayne said:
Yea baby. Fully adult Link and hot Zelda finally get it on

Wow, wait there! He said he wants to make sure everyone can enjoy the ga.... Wait, what the heck am I saying here?!

He wants to dumb it down.

Could mean that he wants to add in variable difficulty settings to give hard core players a challenge.

It doesn't, of course, but it could.

The vitality sensor is epic fail on Nintendos part. Its so fucking stupid.....

Since Miyamoto makes games on his experiences, I guess he doesn't sit down every day for a nice relaxing pulse rate check?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Im still confused about the vitailty sensor. Like is it for games, or is it for some application?

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.