By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony`s holiday 2009 lineup is...only Uncharted 2 ?

IGN's programme schedule says Sony have an unannounced game for tomorrow. Hopefully a 2009 game.

Around the Network

I always thought of myself as a black woman. So deal!

Tease.

Year of ps3 2010.

Squilliam said:
I always thought of myself as a black woman. So deal!

HAHA!!!  If you look at the uniforms, you'll notice the "J" for the blue uniforms and the "S" for the red.  See where I'm getting at now?

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Oh! Yeah, I see it now!

Tease.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
BxN said:
skip said:

ninja gaiden sigma 2 is a possibility for 09 but just have to wait and hear from tecmo.

It's comfirmed fall 2009 by Famitsu.

I think everyone knows how year-old ports of 360 games sell...

I really don't understand Sony's PS3 strategy. They need the games hardest of all, especially if there won't be a pricecut, but now there are no really big exclusive system sellers this holiday.

Sure Uncharted 2 is big, but the fanbase is already on PS3. Same for Ratchet and Clank and I simply don't see MAG being anywhere near as big as Killzone 2.

Halo: ODST, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Forza 3 and Left4Dead 2 (Mass Effect 2?) pretty much wipe the floor with PS3's exclusive line-up for holiday 2009.

2010 will be insane for PS3 though, with GT5 AND GoW3 AND Trico.

Um, can't you say the same thing about the XBox360?  That all those games already have their fanbase on their system?  Every single one of the XBox360 games you just listed is a sequel to a game already out on the XBox360.

The_God_of_War said:
IGN's programme schedule says Sony have an unannounced game for tomorrow. Hopefully a 2009 game.

Thanks for the heads up GOW

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Tbone said:
Year of ps3 2010.

Not again...2009 WAS the year of ps3 in 2008,but God of War 3,GT5 and Heavy Rain got delayed.

So now 2010? MS will have Gears of War 3,Halo 4 and Fable 3,plus Alan Wake and who knows what.

MS is just unbelieveble,i though they have nothing in 2009 except Halo 3 odst. I was very wrong.

I thought Sony has all the aces in 2009 without needing a price cut. Again,i was very wrong.

But let`s not forget,MS still has GTA 4 episode 1 and 2 releasing on discs around Xmass,while Sony releases MAG...

I don`t know,but things don`t look good for Sony in 2009. Even with more exclusives,they are not the system sellers Sony needed.

Stan.

I know just messing but for me the games that are releasing this year is well enough for me so im happy.

About Gow 3 not so surprised consider the game didnt have a release date and alot of people said that it would release 2010.

Jordahn said:
35 PS3 exclusives in 2009...

"Tretton lastly said that 35 exclusives are heading to the PS3 in 2009, and that is a super huge number; we're hoping that more than a few are on tap for this conference!"

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5238.html

Uhhh... NO.  This is wrong.  I watched it.  He said 35 exclusives to Playstation.  Not PS3.  That means spanning PS2, PS3, PSP, and PSN there will only be 35 exclusives.  Most of those hitting PSP and PSN.