By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

MEGATON x MEGATON

SONY WINS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

In the montage earlier did they show a shot of Thrust or was it just my eyes deceiving me, I really wish they would just put the titles of each game followed by 10 seconds of footage. The montage was pointless otherwise in getting me interested in specific titles.

Also why did they have AC2 without any exclusivity, when Microsoft had IW on at least they announced first deals on map packs.

Final Fantasy 14 is huge though, how about we get 13 in our hands first though SE?

FF14 in 2010? Doesn't compute!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

They can show Telletubbies for all I care, Sony wins. The Final Fantasy fanboy inside me has been elated.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Final Fantasy XIV? That is huge.

Around the Network

SONY JUST WON E3

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Online...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

nen-suer said:
Amazing show untill now

Yeaaa (rolling-eyes) especially of you like PSP and noisy montages.... my god...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

OMG A ROCKSTAR GAME A NEW PSP AND FF14 EXCLUSIVE?!?!?!?! BRING GT5 to hit the show by storm!

ahhhh... it's a MMO

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.