By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

oh no, no, no god no! not HOME!

Around the Network

Ah great....Home....zzzz

im getting brd

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

kowenicki said:
is it just me.... im underwhelmed at all this psp stuff.... and shocked at the price. really shocked.

Uncharted2 is awesome! and is the only thing im liking so far

I agree -- not many people will buy the PSP Go at $250.  That's just a silly price point.

Uncharted 2 is the only PS3 game they've shown that wasn't previously announced so far.  And everyone knew it was coming.  With any luck, we'll get at least 2 or 3 huge unannounced PS3 games due out this year or next shown at this show.  Even Nintendo did that much (new Mario games, new Metroid) and they usually have terrible E3 shows.

There better be something awesome coming

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

I always got a place called Home!

god damn home montage

I wonder if you can see what the bottom of the shoes look like in Home...

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Here we go! Playstation 3!!!!

Here we go