By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo + Team Ninja: New Metroid

@ mai: I guess you are right. I mean, we also saw original Ridley, not a mecha version.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

To be honest, I'm a little nervous that with the intense action that Team Ninja is known for, they might drop the ball on the mystery and exploration aspects of Metroid. Retro brought that a long way with their various scanning and sensor visors, and I'd hate to see it fall by the wayside in the name of dramatic action sequences.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I missed it! Somebody help!! I need to see this game!!! Is it 3rd person?

Lewis, check a few posts up. GT will have it up shortly aswell (they already had SMG 2)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Fusion Prequel. FUCK YEAH!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Is it possible that the girl in the beginning is not...Samus?

Maybe Samus can't use her suit anymore and pass it to the girl?
(Killed?Injured?Or something else?)

As soon as I saw Mother Brain... OMGOMGOMG

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

where is the video??? I'm dying here. Youtube is blocked at work for me. I have to see this. I'm at the point if climax but my bawls are turning blue. HELP!!

(with the video that is)

I say fuck yes. Moar back story around Samus.

Not exactly pleased with her getting a voice. But it was inevitable. And the action looks insane.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

OMG for some reason that youtube clip is working while i am at work. This is a miracle, thus encouraging me to purchase approximately 100 copies. One for my car, one to hang up on my wall, one for my toilet, etc. oh and one to play.