By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Galaxy 2 anounced!

SMG2 looks good, nice to see Yoshi in there

Around the Network

YUZ!!

Nice surprise, but Metroid was bigger for me

I can't wait for the stupid summer to end...

Here's the trailer from the conference:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Mah-maowww. (My attempt at spelling that sound Yoshi makes.)

Looks basically like a standalone expansion. Would have preferred a new game, but a level pack for one of the greatest games ever is still amazingly awsome, especially combined with the first new 2D console Mario since like 1991.

I actually just started playing Galaxy. It's pretty good, but holy shit it's easy. If they could make it harder, and tweak the controls a bit, it might be as good as Mario 64! o:

Either way, I can't wait.

I cried when Galaxy 2 was announced. YOSHI!!! BLUE YOSHI that acts like a deflating balloon. Orange Yoshi that can run up walls.

I hope for more Rosalina/Luma backstory.

Also, did you see the grass... so realistic. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

Christhor said:
I actually just started playing Galaxy. It's pretty good, but holy shit it's easy. If they could make it harder, and tweak the controls a bit, it might be as good as Mario 64! o:

Either way, I can't wait.

I think you'll find that there are a few star which will test your nerves.

Nintendo is officially milking Mario at this point. But you know what? Milk is both delicious and nutritious.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Mario + Yoshi = win!