By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - “Wii is Monopoly Box Stuck in the Closet”

1337 Gamer said:
already posted but back to OT i think this article is well written and i agree with it.

You agree with malstrom?

Around the Network
liquidninja said:
@Ryudo

Only one of the few who predicted the Wii's success. (When everyone else completely ignored and dismissed Nintendo)

So did I online before it was even unvieled....where is my love?

I was even before I saw anyone I saw on any forum i was apart of at the time when Zelda TP was first shown I said it would be a Launch game for Nintendo's next console before Nintendo did.

I see no one praising me nor do i care so still I never heard of this guy til now and still just another random blog entry from some random guy.

I would love to play my wii , after playing resident evil 5, i really wanna play resident evil 4 wii ed that i bought 2 yrs ago but never played due to no achievements or any interest in real life in wii games. But my wii not working right now. Twilight Princess was fun too 1/2 way thru before my wii died :(

@Ryudo
You know VGChartz once interviewed him.

Seems The Conduit is something that might fit the dog analogy.

And even though some may not like rail shooters, they have been arcade mainstays for years, and as long as the gameplay is solid, Dead Space and RE DSC should fit that as well.

Then there are upcoming RPGs, like Fragile, Arc Rise Fantasia, and FF CC Crystal Bearers. Just taking solid RPGs and putting them on the Wii.

Some developers just don't get it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs