By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ok the 360 back list of 2009 this is why i didnt like microsoft e3 09

Halo 3 odst Forza 3 that is microsoft list i didnt include splinter cell conviction cuz on pc and i dont want to tick off pc fanboys :)

But this is why microsoft e3 09 sucks i mean sony already started with killzone 2 and infamous and apparently people like mlb 09 the show. Microsoft didnt start 2009 great and their ending of 2009 seems suckish. how 360 back list going to be compare to MAG,RATCHET AND CLANK,UNCHARTED 2 and heavy rain also what surprise did they have this year? You may say well microsoft list for 2010 great but what about sony gt5 and god of war 3 and probaly more? Overall did they did show stuff and they did entertain me so i give them a solid C+

Around the Network

-_-

blah blah blah ban

Yup, Microsoft only has 3 games coming. Gamecube wins!!!!

^^ROFLROFL, anyways sweettooth, I totally agree with you. PS3 has the best gaming line up.

Around the Network

There are other games they announced.

But oh well, you seem set to be a fanboy. I'll leave you to that.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Or cause your a PS3 fanboy?

Xen said:
blah blah blah ban

Ok......I lol'd

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

hmmmmmm this should get interesting, but i think microsoft did what they set out to do build on what they have already established, but you know that this is only the 1st day of 4 days right?

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)