By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can x-bots raise enough hell to get any game they want?

hell they pretty much have everything now not much left to take

Around the Network

Or its just that Microsoft buys up every game? And in the end it turns out to do nothing for them?

Yes a lot of you are mentioning the money MS dishes out, but 360 owners know if they speak up they can force MS to pay up.

OP raises a good point that I hadn't seriously considered before. Now that I think about it, as a 360 owner, I have been pleasantly suprised at how responsive Microsoft has been at satisfying the desires of its customers.

As to which game the 360 will gain next, I couldn't hazard a guess.

Alasted said:
OP raises a good point that I hadn't seriously considered before. Now that I think about it, as a 360 owner, I have been pleasantly suprised at how responsive Microsoft has been at satisfying the desires of its customers.

i dont think it has to do with satisfying their customers. they get these games in order to make people want an xbox 360 vs a ps3. if xbox gets games that were formerly exclusive then why would any1 want a ps3? its all about helping them come in 2nd and trying to destroy the playstation brand, IMO.

Around the Network

Fuck you and your calling us X-bots, damn troll

Reported.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

mtlca66 said:
Alasted said:

i dont think it has to do with satisfying their customers. they get these games in order to make people want an xbox 360 vs a ps3. if xbox gets games that were formerly exclusive then why would any1 want a ps3? its all about helping them come in 2nd and trying to destroy the playstation brand, IMO.

The only way to take customers from the competition is to satisfy them more and MS certainly did that (and it help that the competition was arrogant to begin with)

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

rafichamp said:
Or its just that Microsoft buys up every game? And in the end it turns out to do nothing for them?

That's the point of closing or spining off your first parties. So you can outsource.

@ your 2nd point... keep comments like that coming, it just goes to show how ignorant some fanboys on this site are.

rafichamp said:

Every time I see your creepy avatar I expect there'll be some illogical, blinkered, anti 360 statement...Change the record kid, and your avatar while you're at it.

OT- It's all about market share. If 3rd parties don't want an extra 1-2 million sales on the big games, that's just unsound business. In the current economical climate i'm surprised more games aren't multiplat. 

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

segajon said:

First off let me say I am a xbox fanboy.

Really though how many games now is this that we have caused such a fuss and won by bringing the game to the 360.

We did it with

AC, DMC4, UT3, GTAIV, FFXIII, SO4(even got that exclusive), and now, while we didn't get MGS4, we at leat brought the MGS series  to the 360.

What will we get next? MGS5? FFXIII vs??  We'll have to wait and see? But you know we will get something else!!!!

Business decisions are based on money, not your whining for something.  Also, where do you get MGS5 being anything but Rising?