By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA conference

Zezlar said:
EA Conference was a GODSEND compared to Ubisoft. + Star Wars Old Republic was PIMP!

All i can find is blogs, is there a video link?

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Around the Network

Trust me, it is not worth your time. It was about 1hr 30 mins of talking about nothing and about 30 mins of games. Most of which were crap. Red Steel 2 and Assassins Creed were the big highlights. Also SC:C but it was a repeat of microsofts. Just watch the trailers when they show up.

Zezlar said:
Trust me, it is not worth your time. It was about 1hr 30 mins of talking about nothing and about 30 mins of games. Most of which were crap. Red Steel 2 and Assassins Creed were the big highlights. Also SC:C but it was a repeat of microsofts. Just watch the trailers when they show up.

What about Ubisoft's? I think i'd like to see it more.

I was talking about Ubisoft, EAs is actually worth watching. I'll try to find a link for ya.

Zezlar said:
I was talking about Ubisoft, EAs is actually worth watching. I'll try to find a link for ya.

oh right....lol

thanks.

Around the Network

So far EA's had the most interesting game to me with SW. Then Ubisoft's with RedSteel.

(most interesting to me in that I can play them, PCWii only here)

superchunk said:
So far EA's had the most interesting game to me with SW. Then Ubisoft's with RedSteel.

(most interesting to me in that I can play them, PCWii only here)

This EA is very different from the EA of years ago. I think falling to 2nd biggest 3rd party publisher has humbled them a bit.