By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

New game, EA sports MMA.

Around the Network

MMA come on

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

pa no footage. what a pile of shit

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
MMA come on

Not a sport that is popular in Europe, how popular is it  in the US?

the wii fit rip off,  a gym membership is a better route

Around the Network
draik said:
Serious_frusting said:
MMA come on

Not a sport that is popular in Europe, how popular is it  in the US?

Not too big in USA either.  They have it on ESPN sometimes but usually late at night, and the biggest league is probably UFC which is shown on Spike.  Probably has about as many people that like to watch professional soccer in USA.  I love playing soccer (haven't in a few years but played most my life when I was young) but I don't really enjoy watching it on TV.  It is about as much fun as watching golf on TV to me.

no vid with a cartoonish look...im guessing no big licensed fighters = lame stick to boxing EA one of the few things u still do well.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

wow i thought MMA was UFC??

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

^well UFC is a MMA type league but there are other MMA leagues.

Allison is HOT.

Aside of that i might get Sports Active.