By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Hey Sony please send coffen

Damn, my PS3 died.  I think it was the power supply.  I heard a loud pop in the other room when while my 3 year old was playing the UP demo.  Good news though, I am still under warrenty, and it should be free to fix.  My 360 is over a year old (Falcon chipset) and never really has had a problem.  Yet my PS3 is less than one year old (40 GB) and will no longer power up.

I am not after a pitty party.  Just letting people know Sony shit smells too.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

unlucky, call SONY helpline.

that's good that you're still under warrenty

Yeah, 5 to 7 days for the box to show up.  Should be painless and free.  I sure hope so too cause I lost my job on the 23.  So now I do nothing but slack.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

ha! not nearly as many failures for ps3
srry bout ur job
that really sucks a lot

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

i've never even heard the fan of my 40 (250) gig PS3. Had 1 RROD when I had a 360, fixed for free though, no problems. My roommate has had to send his in 4 times which gets old. I think you had bad luck though.

PSN ID= bigdaddymoo

MSI GT725-074 owner..... TRUE BEAST.. COD4 is a different game on PC.

Hopefully you get it back fast!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

My ps3 is down $150 to fix, and my wii is down right now too $85 dollars to fix, i have a Xbox 360 from 2006 and it still works fine :)

I guess i just got the opposite luck of everyone else.

Tips for Wii users turn off connect24 it kills your gpu and you will get artifacts that make RE4 look better on ps2 :(

i just had mine repaired for a month and as soon as i got it back and turned it on it died again fuckers at psr can't fix shit so i sent it back waiting for what will happen next

jagenjg said:

Yeah, 5 to 7 days for the box to show up.  Should be painless and free.  I sure hope so too cause I lost my job on the 23.  So now I do nothing but slack.

Ouch. Sorry to hear it.