By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS just won E3! Best E3 conference in history!

Best line up of games, MGS rising, twitter, facebook, updated video store amazing conference just amazing best E3 EVER!!!!!!!!!! Who else agrees???

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

its only been the first day.

I agree. MS won this. Thank you Microsoft for giving what we want, games.

I agree that you need to wait before calling it, but Nintendo and Sony definitely have their work cut out for them.

MS' E3 press conference this year is an embarrassment, only two good things shown, MGS: Rising and COD Modern Warfare 2.

Around the Network

Conviction and Alan Wake look really really really good.

Also great job MS on snagging the next MGS. Is it exclusive or multiplat?

Oh and while they definitely did have a great showing we need to see what Sony and Ninty have going on before passing judgement

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

"twitter, facebook, updated video store" Now how will Sony or Nintendo be able to compete with that!!?!??!

Wait, you haven't even heard the other two companies and you're already giving them the victory ? Makes no sense at all.

You can expect Sony and Nintendo to come out with their big guns tomorrow.

Aj_habfan said:
"twitter, facebook, updated video store" Now how will Sony or Nintendo be able to compete with that!!?!??!

Sony and Nintendo can also do twitter and Facebook, it's called a web browser, something the 360 doesn't have.

NFGBlinkAC said:
MS' E3 press conference this year is an embarrassment, only two good things shown, MGS: Rising and COD Modern Warfare 2.

I actually enjoyed seeing Splinter Cell quite a lot, it definitely deserves the title of best stealth game over MGS and although we knew about most titles the same will be in regards to Sony and Nintendo really. I give this MS press a 9 overall

What are you looking at, nerd?