By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

MGS hack and slash? Fail.

Fail fail fail.

Around the Network

the new camera i will prolly get for my son but in no way would i be using that.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

this dodgeball game demonstrates just what i said above.....the girls basically seizuring and throwing her limbs and the character on screen is moving fluidly....cool idea, but only good for minigames with your family, sadly, and would be far too frustrating for any serious competitive game.

well that picture of raiden was in the famitsu PSP + PS3 magazine

so its obvious its multiplat

its a bit laggy

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

This guy sucks at painting.

painting in a game conference??????///so cool!!!!

Dirty, Waggle commands Dirrty MS

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

He sucks

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

vlad321 said:
NJ5 said:
kowenicki said:
genius control, wii?... keep it!

Without buttons it won't be genius at all. Remember the racing demo where the acceleration was controlled by the "distance between your hands"?

Completely retarded for most genres IMO.

This. Needs something more than movement.

Yeah. This is the clear product of a technogeek mind (not insulting, since I'm a technogeek myself), without regard to practicality.

For example, will it be possible to have IR-like aiming with this system? Because that's one of my favourite features of the Wii Remote, and I don't think it's gonna work with this.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957