By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

try justin.tv Okey

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Well, the motion sensing device sure does look interesting... Have any major rumors for Microsoft not come to fruition this year?!

NJ5 said:
kowenicki said:
genius control, wii?... keep it!

Without buttons it won't be genius at all. Remember the racing demo where the acceleration was controlled by the "distance between your hands"?

Completely retarded for most genres IMO.

This. Needs something more than movement.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

wow im unimpressed. the question is how is this gonna work. without being a new eyetoy?

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

ShadowSoldier said:
So MGR on 360 MG Big Boss on PS3?

Big Boss for the PSP maybe? MGR for PS360

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Voice recognition is cool, but this won't be too great for gaming. It'd be good to more things like Operation Creature Feature.

Yea maybe for certain things, but I'm just not sure about most of the examples of gameplay that they showed (like driving and stuff).

Stats87 said:
I would really hope that tomorrow Sony doesn't announce an exclusive Big Boss game, meaning each console had their own exclusive spin-off, that would be...dumb.

I would prefer that, Have Kojima making on both consoles that way Fanboys can still be happy :P still do I eat crow now? since I said MGS4 wont be going on the 360?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

id say wow factor MGS....best looking most looked forward to game is the new Epic side scroller....reminds me of metroid bionic commando and contra in one.....i swear this douche needs to stop screaming "yeah" every 3 seconds.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
try justin.tv Okey

That's what I'm using.

I tried Gametrailers.com and it stunk and would stop playing every minute or two.

Mattrick always seems the most enthusiastic clapper.