By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Muramasa: The Demon Blade. E3 Direct Feed. 1st English footage.

Valkyria00 said:
Mirson said:
Is it made the same guys that made Odin Sphere? This looks awesome; I may have to buy a Wii for this.

Comments like these continue to show the lack of knowledge of about upcoming Wii games. Everyone needs to stop ignoring the Wii and look into its game some more. Possibly one of the greatest titles coming out this year and sad to see people dont even know.

Yes its made by the same people who made Odin Sphere.

It's difficult to get excited for Wii games when you got HD consoles. Anyways, since it's made from the guys who made Odin Sphere, first day buy...or somewhere along the lines. Thanks.

Around the Network

that was awesome

Mirson said:
Valkyria00 said:
Mirson said:
Is it made the same guys that made Odin Sphere? This looks awesome; I may have to buy a Wii for this.

Comments like these continue to show the lack of knowledge of about upcoming Wii games. Everyone needs to stop ignoring the Wii and look into its game some more. Possibly one of the greatest titles coming out this year and sad to see people dont even know.

It's difficult to get excited for Wii games when you got HD consoles. Anyways, since it's made from the guys who made Odin Sphere, first day buy...or somewhere along the lines. Thanks.

Yea I tried not to sound to bitchy with that comment. Anyways I dont see why you cant get excited for games in general. Im looking forward to MS and Sony at E3 as Imobviously looking forward to Nintendos.

Tp put it simply Im excited for PS360 and Wii I dunno why other people cant do the same. Hell I dont even own PS360. (I freeload)

The Wii is not my thing, so I tend to ignore it. Lots of titles don't interest me. Maybe that will change at E3.

I guess.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Mirson said:
Valkyria00 said:
Mirson said:

Yea I tried not to sound to bitchy with that comment. Anyways I dont see why you cant get excited for games in general. Im looking forward to MS and Sony at E3 as Imobviously looking forward to Nintendos.

Tp put it simply Im excited for PS360 and Wii I dunno why other people cant do the same. Hell I dont even own PS360. (I freeload)

Honestly, I wish I could do that. My friends free load off of me though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.