By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

Burning Typhoon said:
infamous8 said:
LOL@You still not getting the best game this generation. MGS4.

LOL@You begging for MGS4 and only getting a cheap spin off with Raiden. "Lightning Bolt Action" hahah

Was that directed at me? I own Metal Gear Solid 4: Limited Edition. I'll be beating it again for the 3rd time. Trying to play it on different levels, Normal mode, and that one hard mode are finished.. Trying it again on Big Boss Extreme.. At shadow moses, next thing to do is type 487.... I forgot the password, lol... Don't tell me, I'll make an effort to try and remember on my own, if not, oh well...

I'll go through the game again on Liquid Easy just because I can (and I got some things I need to go back and pick up). For some reason, I can't get a hold of any tranquilizers on Big Boss Extreme.

it was directed at the guy above you

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Laugh at the OP when MGS4 or 5 comes to the 460 untill then shhhhhhhhhh

Pluss all i heard was mumble mumble mumble metal gear franchise coming to 360. bla bla bal proud to announce MG-bla bla bla

that in noway indicates that all MGS games from here on out will be hitting the 360 aswell. Bringing a mgs spin-off is still bringing the mgs franchise to the 360. just because he says bringing the mgs franchise to the 360 is doesnt mean that all mgs games will be hitting it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

its not even MGS.

Its MGR. They just use the name MGS to sell and market it.

Its NOT a main title for MGS because:
1) does not have Solid Snake as the main character
2) will not play like the classic MGS titles
3) does not follow the same story as MGS titles

360 fanboys = owned.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

"Konami is a business, but Kojima is an ARTIST."

Please, he is a nerd programmer

infamous8 said:
its not even MGS.

360 fanboys = owned.

And you give PS3 owners a bad name.  And anything storyline wise will result in a cloned snake as solid snake will be dead.  Naomi copied his data in South America.

Around the Network

No, he's the producer/director if Im not mistaken....

infamous8 said:
Kojima also openly admits in Famitsu magazine that he's not thrilled about this MGS Rising title.

He says "i wont beg for this to be released, but if its going to be released, there is nothing I can do"

LOL@anyone claiming ownage in this thread.

Come on dude, if this had been a PS3 exclusive you would have been proclaiming that it would be better than naked women and beer.  

Go hide somewhere while you eat your crow.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Ouch @ PS3 And Fans

Wow, that is such a weak argument. The game is still made by the same game studio is it not? Just because it doesn't have the same main character as the last ones does not make it an offshoot. It just means it adds to the story line. Much like Halo ODST does to the HALO story line. So stop being such a fanboy, eat up the rest of the crow, and LEAVE THE FORUM BEFORE YOU GET COMPLETELY DESTROYED BY YOUR FANBOYISM.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

axumblade said:
Burning Typhoon said:
infamous8 said:
its not even MGS.

360 fanboys = owned.

And you give PS3 owners a bad name.

He's a fanboy. Of course it gives PS3 owners a bad name. Honestly, I wouldn't be bothered if this were just a regular post in a thread but this thread was made specifically out of spite to the 360 owners. I'm not saying they are any better when they rub in the faces what exclusives they get but it bothers me when people act as though they have the right to brag about information that they don't even know to be true. I did the same thing when Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma was announced for the PS3 as well after people insisted that it was going to stay exclusive.

I do think Kojima pointed out Snake wasn't involved because he felt as though he betrayed the Sony fans BUT at the same time, I don't think people should gloat about what exclusives other companies don't have.

There will not be another Snake game. He didn't betray anyone. Raiden is taking over.