By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima is a Sony fanboy + Why MGS main series will not be on 360

^LOL @ you

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

lol @ your stupidity.  Honestly, this thread makes me not care about exclusives anymore.  Just long as I get something I'm happy with for PS3, I don't care anymore.  All this "MGS on 360 isn't going to happen" is getting stupid.  If you care so much about having good exclusives on PS3, get into the industry and make your own games, and while your at it go ahead and pay Kojima to make MGS exclusivly for PS3, and let your profits go... assuming you make the money to do that.

Why care if Xbox gets MGS?  Your talking down is just getting extremely annoying.  Tekken 6 is coming out on 360.. I believe that's even why there's the 2 year waiting period on the game.  But, I'll tell you what.  I'm getting it for PSP, and PS3.  I don't care that it's on 360.  Tekken is Tekken, and Tekken is awesome, and if anyone disagrees with me, then they don't have to buy it, now do they?

Just get a grip, and move on.. You're making me want to see MGS5 exclusively on 360 despite how much I dislike the system.

LOL@You still not getting the best game this generation. MGS4.

LOL@You begging for MGS4 and only getting a cheap spin off with Raiden. "Lightning Bolt Action" hahah

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Lol this is why i love E3 the Damage control is strong and denial at it's finest

why everyone is laughing

Around the Network

Sore loser OP, it's new major MGS game KOJIMA SAID IT HIMSELF.

Are ppl really forgetting that metal gear solid rising is hailed by kojima himself?..This isn't any other team working on it it's kojima himself!!!! expect it to be amazing

infamous8 said:
LOL@You still not getting the best game this generation. MGS4.

LOL@You begging for MGS4 and only getting a cheap spin off with Raiden. "Lightning Bolt Action" hahah

Was that directed at me?  I own Metal Gear Solid 4: Limited Edition.  I'll be beating it again for the 3rd time.  Trying to play it on different levels, Normal mode, and that one hard mode are finished.. Trying it again on Big Boss Extreme.. At shadow moses, next thing to do is type 487.... I forgot the password, lol...  Don't tell me, I'll make an effort to try and remember on my own, if not, oh well...

I'll go through the game again on Liquid Easy just because I can (and I got some things I need to go back and pick up).  For some reason, I can't get a hold of any tranquilizers on Big Boss Extreme.

LOL, the OP totally set himself up for this.

infamous8 said:
Dodece said:
@infamous8

You have balls of steel my friend.

Yes...Yes i do.

Too bad they're in your head and not your pants. lol I jest. (I just couldn't help myself)

No seriously, you full yet? You know, from all the crow you've been force fed? 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!